2 electrocuted in Habiganj

2 electrocuted in Habiganj

Habiganj Correspondent : Two persons died in separate incidents of electrocution in Madhabpur and Habiganj sadar upazilas Saturday (July 20).

The deceased were identified as Abdun Nur, 25 and Sohag Mia, 25.

Local sources said Sohag was electrocuted while decorating a wedding house in Afzalpur village in Madhabpur, in the afternoon.

Police recovered the body and sent to Habiganj Adhunik Zila Sadar Hospital for an autopsy.

Around 11am, Abdun Nur was electrocuted while working at an under-construction building in Anwarpur area in the sadar upazila.

Officer-in-Charges (OCs) Md Mashuk Ali (sadar model police station) and KM Azmiruzzaman (Madhabpur Police Station) confirmed the incidents.

You might also like