One electrocuted in Sunamganj

Snamganj Correspondent : A young man died from electrocution at Tahirpur upazila in Snamganj district on Thursday afternoon.

The deceased was Abdullah, 21, son of late Kaiyum, a resident of Bnodhpur village of the upazila.

It was learnt that Abdulla came in contact with a live electric wire while walking on the roof of a building at Bagli Bazar, leaving him critically injured.

Locals rescued him and took to Tahirpur Upazila Health Complex where he was declared dead.

 

You might also like