- Bangladesh logs 239 more deaths, 15271 new cases in 24 hours
- Covid claims 41 more lives in Khulna division
- Bangladesh lowers minimum age for COVID vaccines to 25 years
- Olympics Archery: Diya Siddique eliminated from recurve singles in shoot-off
- Body of missing woman recovered after a month in Kamalganj
- Barishal division sees 20 more Covid deaths
- LPG prices rise by Tk 102 per cylinder
- Wrongful imprisonment of Minu: Actual convict Kulsumi held
- Israeli army kills Palestinian boy
- 17 more die at RMCH Covid unit
BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia has recovered from COVID-19.
The samples of the BNP chief came negative on Thursday morning.
The medical board, formed for the treatment of Begum Khaleda Zia, are observing her health condition, the BNP sources said.
The party Secretary General Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir went to Evercare Hospital to meet the physicians.
Khaleda Zia tested positive for novel coronavirus test on April 10 as eight people at her residence were infected with the virus. She underwent the second COVID-19 test on April 24 and the report was positive.
On April 27, the BNP chairperson was admitted to the hospital.
Amid the coronavirus outbreak, the government freed Khaleda Zia from jail for six months through an executive order suspending her sentences on March 25 last year.