- Bangladesh reports 339 people test Covid positive, 10 die in 24 hours
- ‘Sheikh Russel Day’ being observed
- Bangladesh: COVID claims 16 more lives, infection on rise
- Bangladesh can significantly expand renewable energy: COP26 Envoy
- Joya wins another international award for ‘Robibaar’ film
- 110 luxury vehicles to be auctioned for 5th time
- 7 killed as bus rams into truck in Mymensingh
- 11 students drown while cleaning a river in Indonesia
- Bangladesh Covid cases drops to 293, six more die
- British MP killing was terrorist incident: Police
BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia has recovered from COVID-19.
The samples of the BNP chief came negative on Thursday morning.
The medical board, formed for the treatment of Begum Khaleda Zia, are observing her health condition, the BNP sources said.
The party Secretary General Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir went to Evercare Hospital to meet the physicians.
Khaleda Zia tested positive for novel coronavirus test on April 10 as eight people at her residence were infected with the virus. She underwent the second COVID-19 test on April 24 and the report was positive.
On April 27, the BNP chairperson was admitted to the hospital.
Amid the coronavirus outbreak, the government freed Khaleda Zia from jail for six months through an executive order suspending her sentences on March 25 last year.