- Foysol Choudhury becomes first Bangladeshi-origin Scottish parliamentarian
- UK records another 2,357 coronavirus cases, 4 deaths
- Bamboo bats could revolutionise cricket: study
- Khaleda ‘improving’, not out of ‘danger’ yet: Doctor
- WHO classifies India variant as being of global concern
- Mamata Banerjee inducts 43 ministers
- Gold prices soar by Tk 2,333 ahead of Eid
- Nine Palestinians killed in Israeli air raids on Gaza
- Metro rail likely to be launched on trial basis by end of this month
- UAE bans travellers from Bangladesh
Members of Rapid Action Battalion on Friday arrested a man, who is main accused in a case filed for killing his nephew Sumon Goala on April 27, from Moulvibazar’s Sreemangal area.
RAB-9 camp sub-inspector Suranjit said acting on a tip-off, a team of the elite force arrested Monohor Goala,59, from Kunjaban area of Sreemangal and handed him to Kamalganj Police Station.
On April 27, Monohor along with others stabbed his nephew Sumon to death over a feud on mango tree.