- UK records 23 new Covid deaths and 2,472 infections
- Reuters names first woman as editor-in-chief
- Prime Minister wishes countrymen on Ramadan, Pahela Boishakh
- Moon sighted, Ramadan begins Wednesday
- Police have launched movement pass
- Covid-19: Bangladesh reports 69 deaths in a day
- 5-km long tailback on Dhaka-Chattogram highway
- Hungry people are not bothered about lockdown, coronavirus: Fakhrul
- US women to appeal over equal pay as working conditions approved
- Don’t want to see anyone on roads during lockdown: IGP
Habiganj correspondent of the Daily Observer Abdullah Al Mamun was laid to rest at his family graveyard on Friday night.
He was buried at his family graveyard at Boilakipur village in Nabiganj after Isha prayers following a namaj-e-janaza.
Earlier, Abdullah Al Mamun died of cardiac arrest at around 3.15pm at Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College and Hospital in Sylhet. He was 44.
The Daily Observer family has expressed profound shock at the death of Mamun.