- UK death toll rises to 46,210 as another nine people die
- Govt extends restrictions over Covid-19 till Aug 31
- Sweet-taste perception changes as children develop: study
- Health sector now capable of tackling coronavirus situation: Minister
- New 90-minute tests could be expanded into schools – UK health secretary
- Russia aims to produce ‘millions’ of virus doses by 2021
- Shishir gets brand new Mercedes-Benz from Shakib as gift
- Coronavirus: HSBC to speed up 35,000 job cuts as profits slump
- Covid-19 in Bangladesh : 30 more die, 1,356 test positive, 1,066 recover in 24 hours in Bangladesh
- IPL 2020 to be held from September 19 to November 10 in UAE
Moulvibazar Correspondent : Being chased by locals, a deer cub entered into 48 BGB Sector headquarters in Sreemangal of Moulvibazar on Monday.
The cub, a species of Indian Muntjac or Barking Deer, was also injured while trying to save life from human.
Later, members of Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) rescued it and handed over to Bangladesh Banayaprani Sheba Foundation.
The director of the foundation Sajal Deb said it is a male Indian Muntjac or Barking Deer (Maya Harin) and all possible steps were taken to give proper treatment to the cub.