- 10 killed in stabbing spree in Iran’s south
- PM Sheikh Hasina sketches Bangmata’s key-shadow role in independence struggle
- Poor women get sewing machines in Sunamganj
- US committed to help Bangladesh implement SDGs: Sison
- New political alliance ‘Gonotontro Moncho’ launched
- Australia edge India to win first women’s Commonwealth cricket gold
- US donates another 1.5 million Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines to protect Bangladeshi children
- Song ‘Waqt Ke Jungle’ from the movie ‘Dobaaraa’ launched in Mumbai
- 5 women accorded Bangamata Padak
- It’s about time we took sleep seriously in today’s hectic life!
Dhaka, May 13 : The government has decided to hold the trial of BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia in 17 cases inside the Dhaka Central Jail in Keraniganj after setting up a makeshift court there.