- Khaleda’s bail plea: BNP policymakers consult lawyers
- 3-week measles-rubella vaccination campaign begins Saturday
- President off to Uruguay
- Are rich people heartless?
- Ex-Trump Mideast envoy joins Israeli venture capital firm
- Chinese President appreciates PM Hasina for offering assistance
- High Court stays graft case trial proceedings against ex-minister Latif Siddique
- NASA unveils InSight lander’s findings on Mars
- Michael Douglas, Zeta-Jones to co-host Jerusalem ceremony
- Awami League has courage to punish own leaders for crimes, says Obaidul Quader
Five construction workers were killed and seven others injured when a bus hit a human hauler on Dhaka-Khulna highway at Pona Bus Stand in Kashianiupazila on Friday.